Poster: I Am Gen X Date: Feb 16, 2012 11:32am
Forum: feature_films Subject: Re: False copyright claims EMI

EMI is notoriously, extremely difficult to contact
About EMI http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EMI
Press Contacts: http://www.emimusic.com/news/presscontacts/
From their site: http://www.emimusic.com/terms/
help@emimusic.com
Contact form (doesn't work) http://www.emimusic.com/openemi/partnercontact/

YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/user/emiamericarecords#p/u
http://www.youtube.com/user/emi

Emails issued February 3, 8, 13 and 15
CC jchannon@emimusicpub.com, hprice@emimusicpub.com, noakes@emimuscpub.com, jcarslake@emimusicpub.com, info@kpmmusichouse.com, enquiries@playproductionmusic.com, help@emimusic.com, missing.royaltors@emicap.com
distribution@emicmg.com, jcarslake@emimusicpub.com, enquiries@emimusicsoundfoundation.com, info@bimm.co.uk, sales2011@emisound.com, sweden@emimusicpub.com, jthompson@emicmg.com, lstutts@emicmg.com
Channels: emiamericarecords + emi

Only response I got so far is from
James Carslake